Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12th

  The President is in the house! So Thursday the President of the United States went to George Clooneys house for the dinner I'm sure you heard about that right, :) the cool thing is he had to go threw my neighborhood to get there :D I was very excited to know that and everyone else was as well.  The bad part was that every car on the street was towed and sent away if you knew or not :(  But we waited for him and got to see all of the cars and limos pass. Cops where everywhere keeping everyone back with yellow tap, Sera (neighbor) and I thought someone had died. Plus side I know George Clooney lives probably 30 min away from me which is awesome lol and bad news people had to go get there cars from the tow company :/

UNTIL NEXT TIME :D

                                             Sera and Nadia Neighbor and her Daughter
                                    My Street
                                     This is me on my balcony
                                        Cops

No comments:

Post a Comment