Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17th Happy Fathers Day

  Hello again everyone, I hope you are ready for this beautiful morning if your living in California.  I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.  My dad was not always there but he still was a great guy, he worked very hard for everything and tried his best :D and for that I will say I love him tons and miss him allot :') I look just like him and when i see it I'm always wowed lol, it's just cool i guess.  SO HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Rudolph Grant :')

                                      RIP: He looked great
                               
                                So fun :)  P.S. there killing the chicken lol
                                 
                                      :')        

No comments:

Post a Comment