Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29th MOM & DAD BRICKER

  So i have had a great couple of days, hanging out with the family :P they just left this morning and Jens went and had breakfast with them but i had to go work out lol, we went to dinner and we have been going to IHOP which is my favorite place to eat stack tips and eggs YUMM!! I've been keeping busy hang out with friends and working out and working, getting up at 5am to work out at a gym at 6am is no east task lol i need to get us to this. I've met some pretty cool workout buddies and i never liked the gym but this is so nice and different and Eric my trainer Rocks. he lifts so much i think he forgets that everyone cant do 200 pounds and lift it 20 times hahaha but anyway I'm off to bed early morning :)


P.S. this smile was so funny jen and i said something ( which i forget) and he just bursted into laughter and its one of his first good smiles. Recorded forever ;)
                                                           

Its funny because i found these to pictures of myself when i was just starting to try to model and i couldnt believe it.  I had set up a camera on the ladder, put t on 10 seconds put up a sheet behind me with pins and snapped the pictures. I would be in my room for hours trying to get this done for Ocala Models and Talent back in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment