Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2nd

  Well Good Morning everyone :D it seems this year doesnt want to stick around, its already October and 2 more months until Christmas I cant believe it!! I had a great and stressful day yesterday setting up Jens birthday surprise party. Thanks to a ton of really great friends it went off so awesome and we had everything set up perfectly.  I'm headed to Church this morning and than to the gym and after that I'm working the rest of the day.  I have to get up at 4am to work at Boyz in the kitchen for a breakfast run :( I'm hoping theirs not allot of people hahahah.  My body is starting to look so much better so im excited about that and i lean out on the 5th of this month. I'll be posting my before and after pictures soon :D

Until Next Time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment