Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9th

  Good morning everyone, its 8:23am and i have a workout at 10am so im pretty pumped. I'm eating a bowl of fruit, egg whites and tune for my leaning out process I'm pretty pumped for it.  A couple of days ago I had a casting for this shoot and i was nervous about it because im not where i want to be with my body but i went to it anyway because the photographer wanted to see me.  The casting went pretty well and I got back to my car and for the first time I got a TICKET!  It was the worst feeling ever!!!! trying to avoid getting one for three months i guess it was about time :(  >:(  but it doesnt make it any easier to see it on your car sigh. But this is what they do now, they put the ticket in an envelope so it can be easier for you to pay it hahahahaha go LA lol. But anyway Until Next Time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment