Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11th

  So I haven't heard anything back about my car but its only been a few days so I'm not going to stress about it to much.  I went to church today and it was great it's like God was speaking to me, he never gives you something you can't handle and he's always there for you.  I went to the gym before church and met the twins from the Biggest Loser they are awesome so nice they thought they recognized me from somewhere i guess I have that face.

My leaning out process is almost over it ends Wed of next week so I'm happy about that, hopefully I look the way I want to, I feel pretty small because I got so big and know I want to be a little bigger but we'll see what happens when I'm done leaning out.

Until Next Time enjoy they holidays everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment