Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31st IS OVER

  This month has past so quickly and I'm still in LA hahahah thank God.  I have to remind myself how pretty LA is when I go out into all the beautiful place and see all the amazing houses in Beverly Hills.  I wish I lived there, I had a casting call and it lead me up this street and the houses where amazing!!  It was like I took pictures of the ugly ones because every time i past another one it was so much better.  I also went down one of the streets and parted for a few hours just to hang out because I wasn't doing anything and there was a lady just reading her newspaper but what she was wearing it was pretty awesome she looked like a painting. Flowers, fish the size of my arm, man LA has allot to look at and I don't even get out to see all of it, we're going to have to change that ;)

UNTIL  NEXT TIME




1 comment:

  1. The lady looks like she locked herself out!
    :-D
    I think there's a lot of dollars kicking around in this neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete