Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23rd

  I've got to say California has been such an amazing place to live and I'm so happy I took the chance to go for my career,  I have met such amazing people and I am so thankful for all of them.  Today was great!  Working for my store in Universal is just so much fun, the people are amazing and my costumers are to funny.  A girl came in and decided to buy bulk which is 12.99 a pound, she only put in one jawbreaker in a bag which came out to 65 cents lol. I asked if I could take a picture of her so I can but it on my blog and she said YES!  So I hope she gets the chance to see the blog post, she is such an amazing fun person :D ;)......  I look forward to all the things I have coming up in the future, I'm really excited to share it all with you'll and look forward to posting more :D big hugs everyone!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME ;) 
                                         
                                    Isn't she the cutest thing lol  65 cents of candy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment