Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th

   Hello everyone I've had such an amazing week and weekend, my birthday was a few days ago on the 8th and i just had so much fun!  I went to the beach with my friend Bo Roberts who just moved out here from NYC and we went to Venice beach, got some sun, played volleyball with exchanged students and swam it was a great day.  My friend got me on General Hospital as an extra and I hope to go back soon, it was such a great shoot and we got to meet all the actors from the show, very nice people and it was just great to be around everyone. I'll be going to Central Casting next week (I should have gone long time ago lol) and signing up with them so that will be tons of fun and more work.

But Anyway UNTIL NEXT TIME

                                    Venice Beach


                                    General Hospital :)

:P


No comments:

Post a Comment