Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7th Improv

  Hello again everyone, I don;t go out often and when I do It's not to go to the club or drink, it's always to hang out with really awesome people and being able to remember it the next day (not that theirs anything wrong with drinking) ;).  Eric, Alysia, Ivan, Alec, Josh, Josh J, and a hand full of other people I all got invited to a Comedy Show that our friend Glickman.  I'm telling you he was one of the funniest people I now know, the jocks he had said just made me laugh so freaking hard and he was just awesome. He made fun of everyone which I love because I do that, he even made fun of himself :D you have to start somewhere right lol.

I wasn't suppose to take pictures and I didn't know this until I already had them so i figured the ones I had where fine lol.

So UNTIL NEXT TIME :P  LOVE YOU BUNCHES

                                                                              IMPROV
                                                               

                                                         Funniest lady every
                                         

                                                              GLICKMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment