Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23rd

   So I've had some kind of week/weekend.  I've been on a gig for a commercial the last 2 days with some of the coolest people I've met in a long time, It was for the Superbowl so I'm pretty excited about it.  Nothing crazy chasing some awesome car :D!  I haven't been working at my part time job much but I think it's a good thing keeps me looking for work and doing better at getting more work in modeling.  I just saw today that Davey Wavey from YouTube is going to be in WeHo and I got to meet him :D how awesome right.  I'm trying to stay busy and just work so hopefully in the next few weeks you will start seeing more work from me soon ;)

UNTIL NEXT TIME!! BIG HUGS XOXO

                                                             Nice Meeting you Davey Wavey
                                                                             
                                                        Coolest Cast of people to work with
                                                                                   

                                                                       Funny and Crazy!!!!

1 comment: