Friday, May 17, 2013

May 17th

  It has been some kind of month, I have been running around like a crazy person and loving it.  To do a recap on life last year was crazy, getting bigger and putting on weight and not working,  working out like a mad person and eating so much food I thought I was going to burst.  What they say is true the first year in LA is the hardest. It's picking up and getting so much better, I'm very blessed and God really is amazing.  Studying and reading the word and just making time for my blessings :D!  I booked a Tour for POPWATER  this amazing company that my agency Quench LA got for me, I'm the only guy in this fun group of ladies and I am just so excited to work with them.  I look forward to showing you all the pictures and amazing events I'm doing and going to


BIG HUGS UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!! XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Why would they need more than one guy when they have YOU?! They can't improve on perfection!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete