Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2nd

  There is nothing like hanging out with really good friends, I've had the time off to do so and it's probably one of my favorite things to do. One of my friends told me the most important person in your life is the person in front of you.  I'm trying to make sure that I follow that because I'm always on the phone and I need to make my friends a priority in my life.  I went to church today with my friend Matt who is going back to San Fran so safe trip to him and we went to the farmers market and ate amazing food had a great conversation and just enjoyed each others company.  My friend Loren came over and hung out with me all day and I always have an amazing time with him.  I am looking forward to the up coming months, so busy this year I'm very excited to be working as much as I've been

UNTIL NEXT TIME BIG HUGS XXXXX


                                 Amazing food at the Farmers Market
                                         

                                   Friend Matt :)
                               

                                 I wanted to eat all of this
                                 
                                      So yummy
                                               Amazing Friend Loren :)

1 comment: