Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3rd When Things Get Bad Say " This Too Shall Pass"

  Hey everyone long time :( I have been working so much trying to get things together with the up coming event for comic con.  I'll be there for the 19th and the 20th I'm so excited!!I went last year and went to one of the parties for the walking dead, I hope to see you guys there :D!  I've been working on a few shoots and looking forward to the next one that I'm doing.  I'm looking forward to the next two months to be OVER!! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 MONTHS!!!! I turn 25 and I'm so looking forward to it, nothing bets a b day so I hope everyone can be there and I can't wait for it


UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! BIG HUGS XOXO

                                                    Photographer: Bo Roberts
                                                             
                                                           Photographer: Bo Roberts

                                          Photographer: Bo Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment