Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15th

  Its been such a long time my friend (cry) but it's kind of a good thing for me meaning I'm working and staying busy ;)  But to catch you up I havent died lol.  I've been working on a few promo job and trying to book commercials and more fitness jobs (its harder than it looks) lol.  Just finished a shoot with Jenn Hoffman and the pictures turned out really great shes an awesome photographer,  life and things in my life have just been falling into place and it feels good to have things finally work.  This year is almost over and I really hope everyone has caught up on everything they wanted to do, you have to stay on your grind for sure.

I'm going to keep up with this little blog lol, my life is not that interesting so thanks for reading guys you rock ;)

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Head shot: Jenn Hoffman
                                                             

                                                               Head shot: Jenn Hoffman
                                                                           

                                                   Fitness: Jenn Hoffman
                                                                     

                                                               Fitness: Jenn Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment