Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26th Instinct


 Can you believe how fast this month went by OMG!! I was looking back and i thought "man I just moved out here."  well I had a shoot for Instinct Magazine yesterday which was AMAZING!! I am so excited to see all of the pictures. The issue I will be in is October so look out for it ;). I'm up so early because i have to workout with my trainer Eric he is something else we do weight workouts and sometimes there only warm ups and im looking at him like im crazy because it just get harder lol im going to look crazy awesome. Speaking of looking good, one of the models I shot with was thin and really cut and when he took pictures he was jacked and looked like he could break your neck I couldnt believe it, talk about adding ten pounds SIGH ill get there. anyway Until Next time 



No comments:

Post a Comment