Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19th

  So not so busy day today just relaxed and watched romantic movies all day SIGH one day lol.  Dom and I (Do's my good friend) where talking about looks and where we stand on a scale from 1 to 10.  Well such an awesome conversion you can imagine him telling me when i gained all that weight and i was bulking up I become a 6 lolololol, and on his worse day he's a 5. He cracks me up, than sometime he will wake up and BAM!!! he's a 10 lolol but you'd have to know him hes awesome.  Me, I probably say I'm an 8.2 ololol i never feel amazing all the time so thats what i would be.

If you had to rate yourself what would you say you are dont be shy :)

UNTIL NEXT TIME :P

 This was me 5 months ago I'll be posting the others when I'm all done :D

No comments:

Post a Comment