Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1st

  Arm, Fingers, toes..... Yes! I made it into the New Year :D HAPPPPYYY NEWWWWWWWWWW YEAR!!!!!!! everyone i dont know about everyone but its been one interesting year for me, moved to LA with my best friend Jen, Met a trainer (Eric) and started putting on size and lost my car :,( thats tyhe sad part about last year. But we are going to make this yr different, changing things up and working harder :D

So to begin it going to be a little story from work, I went on my break and decided to grab a burger from Johnny Rockets, as i was walking to the restaurant I say this little kid that probably couldnt be more than 6 or 7 years old who probably weighed as much as me (180).  i couldnt believe it.  So to begin the NEW YEAR OFF!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment