Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21st

  Auditions are coming up :D very excited for the next couple of days :D My great friend Jenbricker is on the set of Glee so wish her luck shes going to do great!!  So a couple days ago I road the bus to get to work and I got off the past stop because I was just checking to see if I could get to work on the bus and I couldn't just get off at that stop so I ended up in Hollywood. I was standing by the last bus stop while I waited for the bus driver to finish his break and I was surrounded by hookers.  I was so freaked out and didn't know what to do except wait for the bus and not look at them.  One came over to me and asked if they could us my phone, I didn't even look and them said "no" and walked away :(  So you might think that was mean because I know I felt bad doing it, but I was afraid they would run off with my phone so I left it at that lolol.  Well


UNTIL NEXT TIME :P

1 comment: