Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26th

    Good night everyone :P such a long day I didnt get to do anything that i normally do, workout, church, auh lol but ill be back on everything next week regular everything.  So I went to Trader Joes and i cant for the life of me remember this Actors name but he's a little person and I hate going up to actors because i feel they just want to shop in peace so i took a picture of him from affair lol "I know total creep" lolol. I love little people if you didnt already know that and I would probably have lost it if I went up to him anyway lol.  If you can remember his name let me know he's an awesome actor :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME :P

O P.S I got Third for DNA MAGAZINES 3rd hottest guy, my friend Tom Cullis told me about it lol



No comments:

Post a Comment