Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30th

 Amazing!! My trip to Orlando went great and I'm very excited to be back in Cali.  I got to see my family which I haven't seen in forever which was really nice :D  my nieces and nephew are growing up so fast it's crazy.  My family rocks though my sisters drove and hung out with me at the Peabody Hotel and I have to say one of the nicest hotels Ive been in just beautiful.  I had a fantastic time helping with the promotion for KICKBUTT BALLZ and working our booth Eric, Alisha and Jen did a great job and we kicked butt for sure. The food and the set up at the restaurants where amazing and had such a relaxing feel, as it should.  But like all good trips must come to an end but I'm happy to be working out and back in California :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME ;)


                                    So pretty :D
                                     
                                      BEST THING EVER
 

                                           ^^^^^^ FAMILY TIME :')

               and the end of the trip SIGH :P

No comments:

Post a Comment