Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3rd

  Good Day everyone :D and good night I hope everyone is doing amazing like always I'm sure you are :D  Today was pretty awesome, I went to a party for my friend Kelsey who runs Quench (company that hires models for event) and it was a ton of fun, I mean the house that we where at was just amazing, I don't know if she is ready for everyone to know what the party was for (public) so I won't say anything ;) it will be a surprise.  The house we went to was just crazy awesome 5 leaves like crazy went i got to the third I was just like where's the elevator lol.  The view was sooo pretty like every where you looked just took your breath away.  The owner of the house i didn't see but Paris Hilton lived right beside him and when she moved he bought a tiger rug from her lol thought that was cool because i took pictures of it :P

Big plans for the future so I can't wait to share all of them with my friends you all rock so hard :D love yea

UNTIL NEXT TIME   :)   ;)  :P

                             Scary
                             

                               The tall buildings thats downtown
                             

                             YES lol
                             

                                 Paris Hiltons house, how bada**
                           

                            This view is me looking from the roof top :D





No comments:

Post a Comment