Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15th

  Hello friends I hope everyone is having a great day, night, afternoon ;) I know I am, I'm about to head to bed but before I do I just wanted to shout out to all of you :D  This year seems to be flying by and I can't believe it's almost June! WHAT!!! Its crazy!! I've met so many amazing people who are helping me with my career and have become really awesome friends :')  If you hang out with with right crowed anywhere you will feel a hell of allot better than hanging out with the fake people you think are friends (dont worry I am not talking about anyone ;) I'm jut saying)  But Sunday was pretty interesting I went for a run (last run for the rest of my life) and there was a carnival being set up, it was probably the coolest thing I've seen put together and taken down. They are pretty fast and it didn't last long only two days but its was awesome :D

My workouts are getting allot harder but they're making me look amazing so I guess that's all that matter in the end when your working out lol.  I'm going to be competing at Muscle Beach on the 28th of this month so I hope to see everyone who can make it there ;) you can say hi and we all can hang out so  

UNTIL NEXT TIME :)


                             
                       P.S. The guy in the back standing in front of my camera is Roger
                     lol I'm sure everyone remembers this faceless guy

No comments:

Post a Comment