Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9th

  Hello Bloggers :D i hope everyone is doing great! You all are pretty awesome, thanks for viewing my blog :D I am going to be going threw some awesome changes with my body for this fitness competition and I'm pretty excited about it, egg whites, veggies, and chicken for right now and than lots of awesome new workouts. BodiesByTim he will be helping me threw this process along with EricTheTrainer so I'm pretty wowed to have such an amazing team that want to help me further my career.  I went into It'Sugar today and O man was it awesome, I didn't touch anything because of this workout but man did I want to. The manikins are lined with candy and they have a jellybean Marlin Monroe at the front of the door as you walk in.  Even Hello Kitty makes an appearance at this store lol.

Well I look forward to showing everyone all the hard work that I've been putting into this body and I can't wait until you all get to see it's going to be great!! I'm going to try to set up a shoot and have pictures for a new comp card and I'll be on my way

BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME :P

                                       I could Eat her corset lol Gummy Bears
                                    Look at these ladies, so awesome
                                      HELL-OOOOOO KITTY lol
                                      AMAZING


  

No comments:

Post a Comment