Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8th

  Okay hey everyone I hope your all having a fantastic day, I have been running around like a crazy person with working, working for Quench and working out of course :)..  It's so much more fun to be busy than sitting around your house doing nothing but on another not my friend Jennifer Bricker (@jenbricker1) is going to be on 20/20 tonight :D I'm really excited about it and we are on our way to go and watch it at our friends place.  She has waited such a long time for this whole thing to come out and now its finally here, so if you want to know the secret to this amazing girl check out 20/20 tonight!

UNTIL NEXT TIME :P

Thank you all for being such amazing friends really wouldn't be doing this without you ;)

                            Jennifer Bricker and I
                           

                            Quench job for Samsung's new phone

No comments:

Post a Comment