Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2nd

  Hello Bloggers, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day, afternoon or night.  :P I can't believe it's already been almost a year since I moved out here and have been working on my career, I met some of the most amazing people and have been working like crazy the last few weeks.  I am so happy and blessed to be doing everything I am doing right now because allot of people can't say they have a job and I have two, I've been working with one of the best trainers in LA and I can now call him my friend and his side kick lol Alysia K, Bob, Ivan, Toni, Alec and even Dan lol.  I did have a really hard year when I moved out here always kept a brave face because I new everything would work out and I finally feel like its coming together.

I had dinner with my friends a few nights ago and it was a blast!! I ate everything in sight and there was sushi for days, I couldn't have another peace after the last round came out.  It was great and I'm just happy thank you everyone for following me, liking me, and being my friend I love you all and can't wait to share more about my life

UNTIL NEXT TIME ;)

PS. take a look at my friends website KevinDarnell.acndirect.com

                                   Jennifer Bricker
                               

                                     YUMMY
                                                 

                                             Soooo freaking good
                                       
                                      TUNA O I LOVE YOU
                                   
                                     MAKES ME SMILE

                                       FEAST
 
                                    WHAT MORE lol

No comments:

Post a Comment