Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aug 5th

  Hey everyone, I'm going to have to apologize for not having my blog up :( I usually try to have it up in 5 days but my internet wasn't working, but here it is and I'm glad I get to chat :)... I've been working and doing allot of networking with people and with that I've met some great people who are able and willing to help me with my career :D.  I'm very happy with everything and can't wait to show you'll the new shoot I'll be doing very soon so stay toon for that.  Also I went to Oceanside by the Santa Monica Pier which is a beautiful restaurant that looks over the ocean, we had fish, chicken and my friend Xeol had Desert, they tempted him with two little cookies and I was just like euh I'm good lol.

But anyway sorry again guys I'm going to have to get better internet lol and not have this problem again.

UNTIL NEXT TIME :P
                                    Lobby of the Hotel/ Restaurant


                                      We sat outside but it got way to cold so we went inside lol
 

                                      This chicken was bomb
                                               


                                        NO! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment