Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27th

 Hello everyone, I can't believe that it's almost 2013 man how time flies.  I've been shooting some new looks so I'm pretty excited about it and look forward to showing everyone, if all works out you will see me on a cover in 2 months so I;m pretty pumped.   I've been trying to make time for my friends and hang out with them so I went over my friend Alex's house and carved pumpkins :D first time ever and i did a pretty good job if I do say so myself ;) The pictures are on Facebook so if you haven't seen them go right now :D!!  I haven't been able to update this blog like I would like to but 6 days isn't bad right....  Plus you all are following me on twitter so you can see my fun tweets there too  @courtneygrant7

UNTIL NEXT TIME BIG HUGS MUAH MUAH
                                                                                 

                                                                        Pumpkin Carving !
                                                                                     


                                                                      The shoot location for..........................
  



No comments:

Post a Comment