Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6th

  Well hello everyone, its been awhile.  I have had some kind of week, I went to the airport with my trainer Eric and the ETT Team and pulled a plane for charity.  It was fantastic!! It was my first time ever pulling a plane and we ended up winning, 7.88 seconds the other team got 7.91 second and made second place :D so close right.  After we finished with the plane we went to brunch and Josh (one of the ETT Team) ate like I've never seen someone eat in my life, 5 plates of food gone! It was wow lol.  We also went to the movies and watched "The Man with the Iron Fist," it was a very funny and great movie.  I've also been talking about a magazine I'm going to be on so I can't wait for it to come out, looking forward to the new year and what it has to offer  :D


UNTIL NEXT TIME big hugs



                                                                          The Plane :D

                                                                               

                                                                        The Trophy :D and me
                                                                             

                                                                     Posing with the gang :)
                           

                                                                   Favorite picture :D
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment