Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22nd

  Hello everyone! No i didn't forget about you :P I've just been moving into my new pace in WEHO, I'm crazy excited to have my own place it so much fun. I finally finished today so I haven't been able to get to my blog but I'm done finally.  I got a car yesterday and that was such a big stress off my back and I'm able to get around with the bus YAY!!!! I finished up my shoot with ____ Magazine so I can't wait for you to see it, should be out next month so look forward to seeing that :P

UNTIL NEXT TIME BIG HUGS MUCH LOVE MUAH MUAH
                                                                 

                                                   You only get one lol ;) but its fantastic
                                                                             

                                                                    You only get one lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment