Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14th

  Hello again everyone :) so last time i wrote a blog but i felt like I rushed it :'( CRY!!  So I wanted to make another one :D.  I was at work a few days ago and we had an event for Sharapova, I'm a big fan and if you didn't already know she has her own candy line called Sugarpova.  I got to clock out stand in line and get signature on one of her bags of candy! it was fun, shes really nice and crazy tall did i mention i was a fan :D.  My friend David and his son came to the event we had a great time.

UNTIL NEXT TIME :D BIG HUGS
                                                   

                                                         Yes this happened!!!
                                                                       
                                                                      Dominic and I

No comments:

Post a Comment