Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31

  Man I feel like I haven't written anything for this month at all (bad me!) But I have allot to tell you :).. I have been moving and finally got my place looking pretty good :P so I'm excited about that, finished everything with my car and I now have one and I just finished a skit with my friend Sean called 24 Minutes Late lol.  I really hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and the holiday season has been treating you well I've just been running around working and working out and I guess I have lost track of time, seems to be happening to me lately.  My New Years Resolution is to hang out with more friends and start to live life, I've onl been working myself to death so I think I'm going to work hard and have fun :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

Enjoy Be kind lol

D


No comments:

Post a Comment