Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb 10th

  What an amazing week it has been, I have been working like crazy on different shows and just really hitting the ground running.  Saturday I just finished going to an event with the beautiful Jen Bricker, we went to the My Little Pony event with the voice of the Pony :) it was pretty awesome. Halle Berry was there and she is just as beautiful in person.  The event was for kids and they were soooo cute, they were wearing crowns and had cute little dresses I mean the kids just had soo much fun and so did I.  Really loving the way things are headed, I figure everything can just go up and get better.


XOXO HAVE AN AMAZING DAY EVERYONE UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!



                                                       I was a cop for a show :)

                                                                         

                                                     With Jen at the My Little Pony Event
                                                                               

                                                                Look Who I Met
                                                                                   

                                                          Red Carpet, Loving the Bow Tie
                                                                     

                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. You look sexy in uniform. Well, let's face it - you'd look sexy in a SACK! You handsome devil, you!
    Thanks for sharing the photos, and I hope the phone keeps ringing for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) I'm going to keep pushing threw and have a great time doing it ill make it for sure

      Delete