Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feb 21st

 What a long and amazing couple of weeks,  I hope everyone is doing well because I know I am :).....  I just finished going (working) the Essence Awards, I was working for SMART WATER at this event and saw some crazy famous people I wish I was able to take pictures because I'm so bad with names but Opera and just looked amazing.  I was working with my friend Eddie and both of us were there for QUENCH LA,  I also went to basketball game and work for Pistachios.  I've been having such an amazing time in LA and I can't wait to see what the new year continues to bring.


UNTIL NEXT TIME EVERYONE BIG HUGS AND KISSES


                                                            YES! :)
                                                     
                                                   SMART WATER GUYS
                                                                                           


                                                               THE GAME :)


                                             Can't play lol

No comments:

Post a Comment