Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13th

  Hello everyone :) its has been some week :D!  I just finished working an event for Quench LA for the MINDLESS BEHAVIOR boy band, I do have to be honest I didn't know about this band until I got this job but that didn't stop me from having fun and getting this crowed excited for this new band.  There were so many girls waiting for for hours to see these guys.  We worked for Target at this event (they Sponsored it) and had an amazing time working with everyone there, the Red Carpet was amazing so many beautiful people and some celebrities.

My friend Katie and I also got a picture with one of the Stars from the Office, I didn't get a picture because he was in a rush and she likes him waayyy more so I took the picture and let her have this one lol.  LA can be sooo hard but when it's good it's pretty freaking good and I love it :D!!  This journey isn't over yet soooo......


UNTIL NEXT TIME BIG HUGS XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment