Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1st

  My plan did not work to write twice a month lol, I'm off by a day.  But I have good reason I went to an amazing event with the team Quench LA and it was something else, we went to the Essence Awards!! celebrating black women in the industry. I didn't realize when I got there I was going to be walking some of these inspiring people up to the stage and didn't even know who all were going to be there. Kerry Washington, Tyler Perry (not a women but he did support the event lol) and even the amazing Oprah.  I was pretty much in shock when I got the opportunity to see everyone at this amazing gathering.  My friend Johnse worked with me side by side and we just couldn't believe it and thought we will be here one day and we sure look forward to it.  It's already been an amazing year and I can't believe I'm saying this but it's flying by it's already March (WHAT!!!!).  I'm so excited for the upcoming jobs in my near future and can't wait to share it with all of you :)


UNTIL NEXT TIME :P XOXO





Beautiful Quench Girls 


Inspirational words 

Inside the Gala

Yes I had one lol


So beautiful 


1 comment:

  1. I use one studio for all my modeling and I know the photographers are honest and background checked. Angel Girl Studios has a stellar reputation. They do webcam jobs as well, non-nude! They are at ModelingJobs.biz .

    ReplyDelete