Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2nd

It's been some kind of week, hey guys and girls sorry for the delay but got a little busy this month.  I am so thankful to be working with the people I'm with and just happy for the friends in my life. I'm writing songs which is really exciting and should be performing them this month at different event!!! I've been working on it for the last 5 months so it's well over due and finally getting it all together. I went to the dentist to get my wisdom tooth pulled and had to get three of them taken out, wasn't to bad didn't swell much but my energy level went way down.  I went to the fair which I've never been before and went to Vegas for the SLS opening which was amazing.  My birthday is coming up soon so I'm so excited about it ☺ 😊 😆 😁 but anyway

UNTIL NEXT TIME HAVE FUN AND LOVE LIFE MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment