Friday, October 17, 2014

October 18th

  Such a crazy we months, I've been running around like crazy trying to fit everything together.  I'm so excited that I can say I have an amazing manager that works her butt off to get me auditions.  I just finished working all week and auditioning at the same time I'm working (running on my lunch breaks to go to an audition) it's so exciting and makes me stay on my toes.  On another note with another career, I am writing songs and in a studio #killinit with my good friend Brooke and Darrin.  We've gotten 3 songs done and working on the 4th and the 5th at the same time, I trust God so much to guide my career and I feel it's going pretty well. I can't complain and just have to work just as hard and harder everyday.  Very excited for the holidays to come around I think I can take a small break from LA but always thinking of amazing and new ideas for songs and the next step in life, I'm not trying to jump ahead but it's nice to see things working out finally.

UNTIL NEXT TIME XOXOXO

1 comment: