Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 1st

  So today was really great, I work at Universal City Walk's Abercrombie and Fitch, and I went to get a Facial that n agency told me to do because in his words my skin was bad.  When i got there I had my face steamed blasted with air, and shocked with this thing i cant even remember, but it was awesome, things came out of my face i didnt even know was there and all the hair that where curling into my skin got pulled out which was nice lol. My acting class was amazing loved it!!!!!! I'm learning so much and i cant wait until the 6 week time is up its going to be amazing :D

One another note, on my way to my acting class i stopped at a stop light and see that someone made a great effort to call Mac Donald's a racist I mean it was crazy so I'll leave you with this thought and picture lol I mean come on they climbed a billboard to write this lol, Well Until next time :P



No comments:

Post a Comment